The EFI is developing and refining an integrated strategy for functional assignment that both requires the use of pre-existing (external) resources as well as generation and dissemination of new resources. The resources are complied here. See the menu items on the left to access :
- Protocols – find protocols for protein cloning, expression, purification, and crystallization
- Tutorials – learn how to use databases and resources central to the EFI’s strategy
- Workshops – learn more about the EFI through workshops and talks given by EFI researchers
- Vectors - view descriptions and download maps of vectors commonly used for cloning
- External Resources – a list of useful links for those interested in enzyme function
For access to EFI experimental and bioinformatic data, see the DATA ACCESS page.